Hello! I am a freelance writer, editor and proofreader based in Bristol, UK.
My freelance business has been up and running since 2011. For several years it was a sideline to my day job, working in SEO and online marketing. In the evenings and at weekends I worked on my business, editing fiction and non-fiction, and working with publishers, businesses and indie writers.
In 2015 I left my job and became a full-time freelancer. Now I write articles and blog posts, edit books and proofread essays all day, every day – and I love it!
If you have a piece of writing that needs polishing, I can help. From fixing tiny errors to improving the overall flow, I will take your words and make them shine.
Contact me today for more details.
These are my qualifications (check out my LinkedIn for full details):
- BA English Literature (First Class)
- MA Creative Writing (Distinction)
- BSc Natural Sciences: Astronomy and Planetary Science (ongoing)
- Certificates from The Publishing Training Centre in Basic Proofreading and Copy-Editing
- Professional Member of the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading